Thursday 6 July 2017

First ever Design Challenge

Hello All

I hope you're having a happy day?

Addisons is such a fickle disease. I've had a good couple of days, seeing friends, nothing strenuous! Today I'm completely exhausted and can't move. Being determined that I will win, I've opted for a quiet day flicking through the Internet at all the fantastic projects out there. The alternative is sleeping the day away then feeling guilty that I gave in.

So.... flicking through the tinterweb and it seems design challenges are the in thing. It's something I've never done, firstly I was too busy with work and family, secondly too ill. So now, I have no excuses so thought I'd give it a go!

Please accept my apologies in advance if this doesn't work!


So here goes.... I'm entering my Colour Challenge Journal into the MMW#26: Anything Mixed Media Goes Monthly Challenge. The colour looks brighter than it really is but hey ho.



Enjoy your day, whatever you may be doing.

Hugs for now, J x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creation! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media World!

    ReplyDelete