Wednesday 19 July 2017

Striving for peace

 Hi everyone

I hope you're enjoying a week that is free of stress and strife? 

I'm currently working on a piece for the challenge over at Mixed Media & Art which is all about 'a world of tenderness, calm and flight of thought'. What does that mean to you? To me it's serenity, peace and quiet; pale blues, greys and variations of white. Even the weather is anything but calm this week and I'm feeling particularly fraught for no reason at all but lots of silly trivial things so I'm hoping this will restore calm to my soul. I will be back with my progress or the finished result.

An update on Miss Ava... she is slowly getting better after being diagnosed with a nasty case of strep throat. It's been a difficult week; there is nothing worse than illness in little ones you love and can do little to help.

Stay creative and I hope you find a little calmness in your week.

Creative hugs, Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment