Friday 20 October 2017

Happy Birthday to You...

Morning Everyone.

What are you doing today?

This is a quick stop to show you what I've made for my little sisters Birthday today. 

I haven't been sleeping of late - to be more precise the worst has been1 hour one hours sleep one night this week! Needless to say my brain isn't functioning on all cylinders but I've had to stay busy so decided to make a not so conventional card for my her birthday. At least I've managed to plan a few more projects so they should keep me busy for a little while!

I've shared a picture below. I hope she likes it! What do you think?


Now I'm off to do the mundane household chores before collecting my son and his dirty washing from university!

Whatever you're doing have a good day,

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment