Saturday 7 April 2018

Long time...

Hello lovelies

It's been a month since I last posted. Lots has happened since then, snow days and Easter... for me illness and being admitted to hospital.

I planned to do so much, creatively speaking, leading up to Easter but to say it didn't go to plan is an understatement! I managed to make a special snuggle blanket and felt bunny for each of my grandchildren and a felt bunny for a special friend and another for my daughter. I knitted Ava and Archie a super soft snuggle blanket when they were new born and they still take them to bed now. Needless to say they were ready for replacements. 

The bunnies each take a couple of hours to make. Although they are made exactly the same each one seems to have it's own personality! As more people have seen them, the more people want them so I think I may be busy sewing bunnies for a while yet!


Whilst recovering at home this week, the postie delivered me a lovely parcel of yummy stamps and colours from Kay and Alfie at Indigo Blu. I'm hoping I will be feeling a little better in the days to come so I can get back to my craft room and create the ideas buzzing around in my head. The samples are for Hochanda on the 12th April and believe me when I say the stamps are something else and certainly worth watching.

I'll be back soon with my latest creations.

Creative hugs for now -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment