Tuesday 17 July 2018

Artist Tools from Indgo Blu

Hello my creative friends...

Here's a quick heads up prior to the upcoming 'One Day Special' from Indigo Blu. Kay will be live on Hochanda today at 6pm and again at 8pm then again tomorrow at 9am and 12 noon. So why not take the weight off and tune in for some extra special stamps, canvas aprons and panels... you may have seen a few samples knocking around on Facebook and Instagram?

The stamps are perfect for art journaling, mixed media or cards, they have to be my favourite stamps to date. Don't blame me if you miss out - you've been warned, I predict a sell out!

I'll be back shortly with the samples I made for the show. You will be able to catch all the design teams fabulous creative makes by checking out Facebook here or Instagram

Have a great day and see you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment