Thursday 7 June 2018

New luscious love...

Hi everyone

I hope you’re having a great week with plenty of creative play?

It’s been a funny couple of weeks here with one thing and another. I’ve spent the last couple of days making bunnies for babies. My daughter’s friend has just had a beautiful little girl so Tilly shown below is for her name sake. Another pure white bunny is for an ex-student of mine who’s little boy was born sleeping. I started making him before the sad news and have completed him and given him a green bow as we all wore something green for the funeral. It doesn’t feel right that he remains with me so he’ll gojng to Harrison’s mummy soon.



Anyhow, this is a quick post with details about our upcoming shows on Hochanda. The lovely Lou will be on Friday at 12 and 4pm with lots of fab new crafty stash from Indigo Blu including three new luscious colours which are to die for! Why not watch live online, click here  for show details. Don’t miss out as the colours are going to be a huge hit along with fabulous stamps and wonderful new stencils.

I’ll be back Friday with a little bit of inspiration in the way of pictures of my samples using all the great products. If you’re eager to know what’s coming, keep an eye on Instagram and Facebook for more sneaky peaks.

Don’t forget to take advantage of the fab 20% discount on selected stamps for your Father’s Day cards. Check out my previous post for all the deets.

By for now, Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment